OUR STORY

In 1850, The Hamilton Gas Light Company built the Gasworks to fuel streetlights and Hamilton homes. In 2016, The John and Ellie Voortman Charitable foundation purchased the Gasworks to fuel arts, education, and community.  Almost two centuries later, The Gasworks continues to provide light to the people of Hamilton and beyond.

WHAT PEOPLE SAY

BOOK A VENUE TOUR

141 Park St. N. Hamilton, ON
Contact Us
E-mail: 141parkst@gmail.com Phone: (905) 818-4285